Holiday Activities - Multi Activity Day
Our Holiday Multi Activity Days are the perfect way for your child to get out of the house, to meet some new friends, and gain some new experiences!
Your child will be able to take part in 4 x 90 Minute sessions of action-packed activities from the programme below, run by our friendly and enthusiastic multi activity instructors.
- Our Multi-Activity Days are for children ages 8-14.
- Children must be dropped off and checked-in IN PERSON by an adult.
- Activities may not be in the below order and may be altered based on the weather.
- Arrival is between 8:30-9:00, and pickup is between 16:45-17:30
- Add a packed lunch for only £5.50 from Lakeview Cafe
Instructor-led Session Rules
All participants must have filled in and submitted a waiver prior to their session.
All participants must be signed in and out of the session by a member of staff.
All participants must wear a correctly fitted buoyancy aid at all times on the water.
All participants must wear suitable clothing for the weather! We will provide wetsuits, but extra layers and warm clothes for the land are equally as important to bring!
Closed-toe shoes must be worn on all of our activities (land and water). Crocs, flip flops, sandals, sliders and jelly shoes are not suitable for our activities.
Please bring a packed lunch and snacks, refillable drinks bottle, sunscreen, waterproofs, towels, a change of clothes, and any other weather suitable clothing you may want.
Any medication should be bought in a sealed bag with the participants name on it.