Open water swimming is one of the fastest growing sports in the UK. Here at Horseshoe Lake we are lucky enough to have the perfect environment for you to explore this exciting and exhilarating sport. We welcome everyone from nervous first timers to seasoned pro’s. Whether you are training for your first mile or taking on an Ironman challenge you are welcome to swim with us.
We have a very exciting calendar planned for this season that includes educational courses, charity days and events. You will be safe in the hands of fully trained and knowledgable staff that will be available to welcome and advise you.
So why Horseshoe Lake Open Water Swimming?
- Fully trained safety staff on the water and land
- Lake tested monthly. Results available to view upon request.
- We welcome both wetsuit and non-wetsuit swimmers
- Coaching available by fully qualified ASA/STA/BTF Coaches (1-2-1 and group for both adults and children)
- Educational courses available throughout the season for all levels
- Free parking
- Hot showers
- Wetsuits to hire and purchase in our on-site shop
- Hot drinks available
(Dependent on light and weather conditions)
"We are opening Mondays in June" as Wednesdays and Fridays are now already open
Block of 10 Swims: £55
Forces Discount (ID must be shown): £5
Affiliated Tri Club: £5 (Membership card must be shown)
(For affiliation details please contact the centre)
ALL NEW SWIMMERS PLEASE REGISTER 48HRS MINIMUM BEFORE FIRST SESSION
We are proud stockists of Huub, Aquasphere, Zoggs and Swim Secure products
supplying all open water swimming essentials.