- Double check your booking before completing the checkout process.
- Only adults over 18 may make a booking.
- Please make sure you buy correct amount of tickets they are per person. This is to control the amount of people on site and in the water at one time.
- The time you book is the time your session will start.
- You will not be allowed on site if you have not booked in advance.
- All participants must pre-book and pay online, you will not be able to turn up and pay or amend your booking when on site.
- Changes/cancellations to bookings within 7 days of the start date will incur a £5 admin fee.
- No changes/cancellations/refunds will be processed within 2 days of the start date.
- Children between the age of 8-16yrs are allowed as long as they are accompanied by an adult on the water at all times. This can be on the same craft or separate craft if you have more than one. Maximum of 3 children 8-16 to one guardian over 18.
- Children under 8 are exempt from purchasing a separate ticket, they must go on the same craft as a guardian over 18. Maximum of 1 child under 8 to 1 guardian over 18.
The time you book is the time your session will start. We recommend arriving up to 5 – 15 minutes early. If you are late for your session you will be allowed on site but you will only be on the water for the remainder of your booked time slot, you will not receive a refund.
There will be no spectators allowed to attend at this time.
All equipment will be supplied including buoyancy aids and all kit will be thoroughly cleaned in between use. Please note wetsuit hire will not be available.
Each session will have a maximum of 25 participants at a time to make social distancing more manageable and reducing risk of transmission.
The building, changing and toilet facilities will not be open. You will need to arrive ready to go on the water or get ready next to your car. Please remember this is a public site and there may be children around so if you do plan on changing in the car park please bring a dry robe/towel with you.
Once you arrive on site you will be asked to adhere to the following procedures:
- A member of staff will meet you at the main entrance gate, check you are booked on to the session and direct you to park, please park responsibly.
- Once you are ready to go on the water please make your way to the beach where a member of staff will greet you and direct you to your equipment.
- Once you are kitted up and ready to go and as long as staff instruct you to do so you may launch your craft then. Do not enter the water until you are instructed to do so by a member staff.
- Once on the water please be respectful of others and concentrate on where you are going. It is your responsibility to remain a minimum of 2m away from others whilst on the water, there is plenty of space!
- On exiting the water you will not be allowed to congregate or have a chat, sorry. You will have to leave the site straight after your session has finished.
Please do not arrive earlier than 5 – 15 minutes before your start time as this causes congestion in our car park and defeats the purpose of controlling the group sizes.
Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal lake rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.