Day Launch allows you to bring your own equipment and launch it on the lake!
You have the freedom to spend the whole day at our beautiful Lake getting on, and off the water as you please.
Mon, Wed, Friday: 9:00-16:15
Sat, Sun: 10:00-19:15
Double check your booking
- Only adults over 18 may make a booking.
- We do not accept, powered craft, inflatable dinghies or pool toys.
- Bookings are per craft; one ticket covers the launch of one craft, and includes the hire of one of our buoyancy aids if you do not have your own.
- Additional participants must be included in the booking details, and will be required to hire additional buoyancy Aids if needed.
- Your ticket is only valid for the date you book.
- All participants must pre-book and pay online.
- Changes to bookings can be made through the “My Account” page on the website.
- No cancellations/refunds will be processed by the centre within 24 hours of the session start time.
- Children under 8 do not need to buy a ticket and must go on the same craft as an adult over 18.
- Children over 8 must be accompanied by an adult on the water, maximum 3 children to one adult.
- Children must be supervised at all times whilst on our centre.
- No spectators allowed on the beach area.
- Buoyancy aids must be worn whilst on the water.
- The building, changing and toilet facilities will not be open. You will need to arrive ready or get ready next to your car. Please remember this is a public site and there may be children around so if you do plan on changing in the car park please bring a dry robe/towel with you.
- Do not arrive more than 5 – 15 minutes before your start time.
- Please park responsibly.
- A member of staff will meet you outside and sign you in.
- Do not enter the water until you are instructed to do so by a member staff.
- Once on the water please be respectful of others.
- Please remove your equipment from the beach when it is not in use.
- The beach area is only for Launching and Landing your craft.
• All equipment is cleaned in between use.
• Please do not stand near equipment being cleaned to prevent cleaning product getting onto your personal belongings.
• Use provided hand sanitizer, and wear a mask where possible.
• It is your responsibility to social distance between other customers and staff.
• Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal lake rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.