Family Ticket 2 Hours Craft Hire
Family Ticket allows you and the kids 2 hours of fun to enjoy a paddle on the lake as we slowly come out of lockdown.
This ticket is for up to 2 adults and 3 children with 2 reserved stand up paddleboards and 3 reserved kayaks.
- Double check your booking before completing the checkout process.
- Only adults over 18 may make a booking.
- Bookings are per up to 2 Adults over 18, and up to 3 children 0-17
- The time you book is the time your session will start.
- All participants must pre-book and pay online.
- Changes to bookings can be made through the “My Account” page on the website.
- No cancellations/refunds will be processed by the centre within 24 hours of the session start time.
- 1:1 ratio for under 8s, remaining children to be covered by 2nd adult.
- Children over 8 must be accompanied by an adult on the water, maximum 3 children to one adult.
- Children must be supervised at all times whilst on our centre.
• If you are late for your session you will be allowed on the water for the remainder of your booked time slot, you will not receive a refund.
• No spectators allowed on the beach area.
• Buoyancy aids will be supplied and must be worn whilst on the water.
• The building, changing and toilet facilities will not be open. You will need to arrive ready or get ready next to your car. Please remember this is a public site and there may be children around so if you do plan on changing in the car park please bring a dry robe/towel with you.
• Do not arrive more than 5 – 15 minutes before your start time.
• Please park responsibly.
• A member of staff will meet you outside and sign you in.
• Once you are ready a member of staff will direct you to your equipment.
• Do not enter the water until you are instructed to do so by a member staff.
• Once on the water please be respectful of others.
• You will have to leave the site straight after your session has finished to allow the next group to arrive.
• All equipment is cleaned in between use.
• Please do not stand near equipment being cleaned to prevent cleaning product getting onto your personal belongings.
• Use provided hand sanitizer, and wear a mask where possible.
• It is your responsibility to social distance between other customers and staff.
• Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal lake rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.