Multi Activity Day
Our new and improved Holiday Multi Activity Days
are the perfect way for your child to get out of the house, meet some new friends, and gain some new experiences!
Your child will be able to take part in 3 two-hour long sessions of action-packed sessions from the programme below, run by our friendly and enthusiastic multi activity instructors.
Check out the new features below:
New for 2021
- We’ve added some new features to make your life easier
- “Morning Club” – From 8:30-9:30 you can drop off your child earlier than previously so you can get to work on time! Our friendly activity leader will lead the group for games, and getting them ready for the day’s activities!
- “Afters Club”– from 16:30-17:30, same as morning club but for pick up! (note the activities finish at 16:30 and children will need time to change).
- Bushcraft- Fire lighting, den building and more!
- Team challenge- Archery, Aeroball, problem solving and more!
For our Holiday Activities you must bring:
- Please arrive in weather suitable clothing, and bring your “on the water gear separately”.
- All children must have a closed toe pair of shoes for dry land activities (old trainers), and a separate pair of closed toe shoes for water activities that can get wet (old trainers/wet shoes). Flip flops, sandals, crocs, and jelly shoes are not acceptable footwear for our activities.
- A packed lunch with a filled drinks bottle, and some snacks for the day.
- A warm rain coat for warmth and rain protection.
- A towel.
- Sun Cream.
- A sun hat or warm hat and gloves based on the weather.
Double check your booking:
- Only adults over 18 may make a booking.
- Multi Activity Days are for Children aged 8 to 14 years.
- Bookings are per person; one ticket covers one person.
- All participants must pre-book and pay online.
- Changes to bookings can be made through the “My Account” page on the website.
- No cancellations/refunds will be processed by the centre within 24 hours of the session start time.
- If you are late for your session you will be allowed on site, but you will only be on the water for the remainder of your booked time slot, you will not receive a refund.
- No spectators allowed on the beach area.
- Buoyancy aids will be supplied which are cleaned in between use.
- The building, changing and toilet facilities will not be open. You will need to arrive ready or get ready next to your car. Please remember this is a public site and there may be children around so if you do plan on changing in the car park please bring a dry robe/towel with you.
- Please park responsibly.
- Children must be supervised by parents/guardians at all times prior to being signed in.
- A member of staff will meet you outside and sign you in.
- Do not enter the water until you are instructed to do so by a member staff.
- Once on site, please be respectful of others.
- You will have to leave the site straight after your session has finished to allow the next group to arrive.
- All equipment is cleaned in between use.
- Please do not stand near equipment being cleaned to prevent cleaning fluid getting onto your personal belongings.
- Use provided hand sanitizer, and wear a mask where possible.
- It is your responsibility to social distance between other customers and staff.
- Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal lake rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.