- Double check your booking before completing the checkout process.
- Only adults over 18 may make a booking.
- Bookings are per person.
- The time you book is the time your session will start.
- All participants must pre-book and pay online, you will not be able to turn up and pay or amend your booking when on site.
- Changes to bookings can be made through the “My Account” page on the website.
- No cancellations/refunds will be processed within 24 hours of the start date.
- This course is suitable for ages 8-14, maximum age 16
- If you are late for your session you will be allowed on site but you will only be on the water for the remainder of your booked time slot, you will not receive a refund.
- No spectators
- All equipment will be supplied including wetsuits and buoyancy aids. All kit will be thoroughly cleaned in between use.
- Each session will have a maximum of 12 participants at a time to make social distancing more manageable.
- The building, changing and toilet facilities will be open in a limited capacity. If you can arrive ready to go on the water that would be appreciated and will speed up changing times.
- Do not arrive more than 5 – 15 minutes before your start time, this allows the previous group to leave.
- Please park responsibly.
- Your instructor will meet you outside and advise on where to assemble.
- Once on the water be respectful of others, it is your responsibility to social distance.
- You will have to leave the site straight after your session has finished to allow the next group to arrive.
Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal lake rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.