- Double check your booking before completing the checkout process.
- To reduce the risk we ask only experienced open water swimmers please attend, no new comers to open water at this time.
- Only adults over 18 may make a booking.
- Please make sure you buy correct amount of tickets they are per person. This is to control the amount of people on site and in the water at one time.
- The time you book is the time your session will start.
- Consecutive sessions are allowed to be purchased for those wanting to swim for longer but you will have to exit the water in between sessions and wait for the safety staff to allow you back in.
- You will not be allowed on site if you have not booked in advance.
- All participants must pre-book and pay online, you will not be able to turn up and pay or amend your booking when on site.
- Changes/cancellations to bookings within 7 days of the start date will incur a £5 admin fee.
- No changes/cancellations/refunds will be processed within 2 days of the start date.
- Children 8yrs+ are allowed to attend as long as they are experienced in open water but must swim with parent/guardian from the same household at all times. Or, they can swim alone if they have been previously signed off by our coach, we will not be offering any new assessments currently. Please contact the centre directly if you have any further queries about this.
- Maximum of 1 child 8-16 to one guardian over 18.
- No children under 8 years old.
The time you book is the time your session will start. We recommend arriving up to 5 – 15 minutes early. If you are late for your session you will be allowed on site but you will only be on the water for the remainder of your booked time slot, you will not receive a refund.
There will be no spectators allowed to attend at this time.
Please note wetsuit hire will not be available.
Each session will have a maximum of 20 participants at a time to make social distancing more manageable and reducing risk of transmission.
The building, changing and toilet facilities will not be open. You will need to arrive ready to swim or get ready next to your car. Please remember this is a public site and there may be children around so if you do plan on changing in the car park please bring a dry robe/towel with you.
Once you arrive on site you will be asked to adhere to the following procedures:
- A member of staff will meet you at the main entrance gate, check you are booked on to the session and direct you to park, please park responsibly.
- Once you are ready to swim you will be asked to wait on the beach whilst adhering to social distance guidelines of 2m minimum between other swimmers. Do not enter the water until you are instructed to by staff.
- Once the safety team are ready for you to enter the water you will be instructed to one at a time at regular intervals to make sure there is plenty of space between swimmers.
- We will be operating 2 loops a 200m and 400m, allowing for maximum space between swimmers reducing the risk of transmission as much as possible
- Once in the water please be respectful of other swimmers and concentrate on your sighting. If you do have to overtake a swimmer please do so with as much space as possible.
- On exiting the water you will not be allowed to congregate or have a chat, sorry. You will have to leave the site straight after your session has finished.
Please do not arrive earlier than 5 – 15 minutes before your start time as this causes congestion in our car park and defeats the purpose of controlling the group sizes.
Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal swimming rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.