- Double check your booking before completing the checkout process.
- Only adults over 18 may make a booking.
- Bookings are per person, one ticket covers one person for the 4 hour time slot.
- Additional people may be added onto the same craft for £3 extra
- The time you book is the time your session will start.
- All participants must pre-book and pay online, you will not be able to turn up and pay or amend your booking when on site.
- Changes to bookings can be made through the “My Account” page on the website.
- No cancellations/refunds will be processed within 24 hours of the start date.
- Children under the age of 16yrs are allowed if they are accompanied by an adult on the water at all times. This can be on the same craft or separate craft if you have more than one. Maximum of 3 children under 16 to one guardian over 18.
- Children under 8 are exempt from purchasing a separate ticket, they must go on the same craft as a guardian over 18.
- No inflatables will be allowed onto the lake except for Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP)
- If you are late for your session you will be allowed on site, but you will only be on the water for the remainder of your booked time slot, you will not receive a refund.
- No spectators
- Buoyancy aids will be supplied which are cleaned in between use.
- The building, changing and toilet facilities will be open in a limited capacity. If you can arrive ready to go on the water that would be appreciated and will speed up changing times.
- Do not arrive more than 5 – 15 minutes before your start time, this allows the previous group to leave.
- Please park responsibly.
- A member of staff will meet you outside and sign you in.
- If you need to prepare your kit (inflate a paddleboard etc.) please do so on the grassed area in front of the car park remembering to keep 2m apart minimum from others.
- The building, changing and toilet facilities will be open in a limited capacity. If you can arrive ready to go on the water that would be appreciated.
- Once you are ready to go on the water please make your way to the beach where a member of staff will direct you to your equipment.
- Once you are kitted up, ready to go and staff instruct you to do so you may launch your craft. Do not enter the water until you are instructed to do so by a member staff.
- Once on the water please be respectful of others It is your responsibility to social distance.
- You will have to leave the site straight after your session has finished to allow the next group to arrive.
Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal lake rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.