OWS Adults Absolute Beginners Course
Group Size: Up to 6
Length: 2 Hours
This course is aimed at the absolute beginner open water swimmer. With a strong focus on important foundation skills such as breathing for relaxation and performance, open water confidence and navigation. Suitable for nervous swimmers and those just beginning to build their swimming technique and open water skill set. Let us help support you in a warm, welcoming and safe environment where you will be led by a qualified coach who will support you fully on your open water journey.
This course has something to offer any beginner so please get in contact to see how we can help get you started!
• All equipment is cleaned in between use.
• Please do not stand near equipment being cleaned to prevent cleaning product getting onto your personal belongings.
• Use provided hand sanitizer, and wear a mask where possible.
• It is your responsibility to social distance between other customers and staff.
• Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal lake rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.