OWS Level 1 Children’s Introduction to Open Water Swimming
Group Size: Up to 6
Session Length: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
A coach led course for children with little to no experience in the open water. This course is part theory and part practical. It offers your child an excellent foundation of skill to swim safely and confidently in the open water whether for an event or leisure. With a huge emphasis on learning through having fun.
Get in touch now to see how we can help support your child in beginning their open water journey!
• All equipment is cleaned in between use.
• Please do not stand near equipment being cleaned to prevent cleaning product getting onto your personal belongings.
• Use provided hand sanitizer, and wear a mask where possible.
• It is your responsibility to social distance between other customers and staff.
• Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal lake rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.