OWS Level 2 Adults Intermediate Open Water Course
Group Size: Up to 6
Session Length: 2 Hours
This course is aimed at those with a good foundation of open water skill and experience. Perfect for those looking to refine and develop their technique or may be working towards a specific goal or event. The course is part theory and part practical and will cover more advanced techniques to help you swim smoother, faster and more efficiently.
Get in contact now to take the next step towards your open water swimming goals!
• All equipment is cleaned in between use.
• Please do not stand near equipment being cleaned to prevent cleaning product getting onto your personal belongings.
• Use provided hand sanitizer, and wear a mask where possible.
• It is your responsibility to social distance between other customers and staff.
• Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal lake rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.