OWS Level 2 Children’s Intermediate Open Water Course
Group Size: Up to 6
Session Length: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
A coach led course for children and young people with a good foundation of experience in the open water. Good for those looking to refine their open water skills and confidence in both racing and leisure swimming. Triathlon and open water race specific structured sessions to suit any goal. A must for any budding triathlete or open water swimmer. Club swimmers welcome.
Get in contact now to see how we can help your young person swim safer, stronger and with more efficiency!
• All equipment is cleaned in between use.
• Please do not stand near equipment being cleaned to prevent cleaning product getting onto your personal belongings.
• Use provided hand sanitizer, and wear a mask where possible.
• It is your responsibility to social distance between other customers and staff.
• Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal lake rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.