OWS One to One Coaching Children (8 years and over)
Session Length: 1 Hour
(Part theory and part practical)
A one to one session specifically aimed at swimmers under 18 who are looking to increase confidence, strength and efficiency in the open water. This part theory, part practical session helps lay a solid foundation of skill and safety for any young swimmer. Led by an experienced and qualified coach one to ones offer a fun, engaging and safe way to learn about the joys of open water swimming.
ONCE YOU HAVE PAID PLEASE EMAIL:
TO ARRANGE YOUR DATE
Get in contact now to chat about how we can help support your child!
• All equipment is cleaned in between use.
• Please do not stand near equipment being cleaned to prevent cleaning product getting onto your personal belongings.
• Use provided hand sanitizer, and wear a mask where possible.
• It is your responsibility to social distance between other customers and staff.
• Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal lake rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.