Saturday Sailing Evenings
Come and join us for an evening’s open-Sail!
The perfect opportunity to brush up on your sailing skills, practice for an up-coming course, or just get out and enjoy the lake!
One of our friendly sailing instructors will also be on hand to give advice, and answer any questions!
Please note: Maximum of 2 per craft
Double check your booking:
- Only adults over 18 may make a booking.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult on the water in the same boat (Under 16s). 16–18-year-olds must have an adult present on site.
- This Session is catered for experienced Sailors. We will ask for proof of competency by skill certification (RYA Youth stage 3, Adult Level 2 or equivalent) or by assessment. Refunds will not be given if you are turned away because you cannot prove your competency.
- You must bring a copy of your certificate or log book with you for proof.
- Bookings are per person; one ticket covers one person.
- All participants must pre-book and pay online.
- Changes to bookings can be made through the “My Account” page on the website.
- No cancellations/refunds will be processed by the centre within 24 hours of the session start time.
- If you are late for your session you will be allowed on site, but you will only be on the water for the remainder of your booked time slot, you will not receive a refund.
- No spectators allowed on the beach area.
- Buoyancy aids will be supplied which are cleaned in between use.
- Please wear Closed-toe shoes when on the water, Flip flops, sandals, jelly shoes, and crocs are not acceptable for our activities.
- Please park responsibly.
- Children must be supervised by parents/guardians at all times prior to being signed in.
- A member of staff will meet you outside and sign you in.
- Do not enter the water until you are instructed to do so by a member staff.
- Once on site, please be respectful of others.
- You will have to leave the site straight after your session has finished to allow the next group to arrive.
- All equipment is cleaned in between use.
- Please do not stand near equipment being cleaned to prevent cleaning fluid getting onto your personal belongings.
- Use provided hand sanitizer, and wear a mask where possible.
- It is your responsibility to social distance between other customers and staff.
- Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
All normal lake rules apply on top of everything stated above if you need reminding of them follow this link
All of these procedures will be under constant review and we reserve the right to alter them at any time.